Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Chapter 15

Chapter 15: ??

Every classmates or teacher who are seeing this might be wondering where is the chapter 15 because the last chapter is chapter 14.

Don't be panic like him, please calm down.

Chapter 15 is not a chapter about computer applications or anything related to it (although it has some relations to it). Chapter 15 is about me. It is about what I wanted to share with anyone reading this blog.

So first of all, I felt freedom.

Yes, free at last. It is so true to my feeling right now.

I felt freedom from finishing summarising all 14 chapters covered in computer applications subject. It is not just 14 chapters, it is 14 chapters with each chapter full of new computing keywords (which helps you of course) and that every chapter of them have an average of 50 pages (what the hell?). If I were to read all 14 chapters for my exam, that is fine (it is better than the form 4 and 5 history textbooks). But the problem is that I kind of don't like working in front of a computer and what is worse is that I spent an average of 1 hour to finish summarising a chapter. Yes, I did copy from the slides most of the time, but I do my best to search for each definition of keywords and include them in my summarisation (you might not notice it if you didn't pay attention). So what is it that I don't like when working in front of a computer, if you refer to Chapter 1, you might know the answers.

 This is one of the reasons, bad posture (it felt like shit).

For this reason, I have to take a pause and walk away from the computer whenever I felt like and stretch my body that has been tortured by computer!!! Not to mention the eyesight problems too. It just has so many health risk in working with a computer, that's why I hope that I will get a job that involve less time working in front of a computer in the future. However, I am comfortable with playing games in computer though that I didn't play games much nowadays (less than 30 minutes and less than 1 day in a week that I have spent in playing games).

For all of the reasons that I have mentioned, can you imagine how suffering it was for me to spend an average of 1 hour in typing blog (no copy paste here) and that my feeling of freedom after everything is finished!!!

Hooray! Another picture to celebrate my freedom.

You must be noticing some real difference between this chapter and the rest of the chapters right. That it is full of pictures in this chapter, because I finally have that feeling of excitement to blogging again! I wonder why our beloved teacher, Miss Wan Irma (is it okay to mention your name here, miss? I did it anyway) have this intention or different approach on our assignment section. The intention I meant is summarising the chapters with blog, maybe teacher like blogging (her blog is eyeonly16.blogspot.my or can be found on the right side of my blog) and wants us to apply this in our lives too? Since this is computer applications and that we have to "apply". What I want to say here is "Teacher, I did it, I love blogging, only in this last chapter". 

I love blog, but it has to do with what you write in the content. 
Seriously, I don't love it so much.

Right now, what I want you all to do is to focus on my blog title. Why I choose to name it as "Howl Comp"? First of all, I wanted to be different from the rest of my classmates. I didn't start the blog first (yes, I am lazy) and have seen others uploaded their blog. What I saw is that their blog titles are really "logic". What that mean is they named their blog as either their student ID (luckily student ID is not something that thefts want) or their own name. Yes, I don't like to see that everything is normal.

No, I won't do this.

Besides that, I have a thought at that time that other people (not from our class) around the world might bump into my blog. So I named it as something a little different but can be understood by others (I even edit the blog title's picture myself). And hope that they can benefit from our lessons too, but according to the statistics of page view, my thought was wrong. And part of it is my fault too, on not making the other chapter better and more interesting to read (I just felt like dying, can't help here bro). And that our knowledge or explanations on each keyword is not so deep (sorry, am lazy here). But the main reason is that Google has dominated the world with its search engine, which will lead to more popular web sites (I did that too). 

Google has dominated the world, at least from my points of view.

Since our computer applications classes are finished, I want to take this chance to thank you, teacher for the time on teaching us. I know teacher had disappointment on some of us that are not paying attention in class including myself. Sorry that I can't help with that, but sometimes I am paying attentions too. This subject is definitely helping us in understanding more about computing world. For example, I can correlate some of my old PC problems with the subject like the POST problem. And I also notice that an ergonomic keyboard might be of a real help for me right now since I am typing a lot and I do felt that the normal keyboard is not really comfortable for prolonged use of keyboard. But certain terms or area is not really necessary from my points of view. One more thing that my group members had mentioned in the video for assignment is that the tutorial class is not really necessary for this subject as they hoped for lab or hands on experience for deeper understanding on the computer hardware. I know this proposal will be hard to manage, but this is it, our opinions. What I find really interesting about our teacher is that teacher had memorised all of the students' name. And whenever I see her calling our names, I have a thought in my mind "is she practicing her memories", LOL. 

Thank you teacher.

Lastly, I hope all my fellow classmates will not fail the test.

Teacher will not want to see this.

So here, another 40 minutes spent on this chapter. That is all, and remember this is the last chapter. I will not do this again. 

Stretching is needed in a hurry.

Please comment below if you have anything to say. Please do comment even if you don't have anything to say, I just wanted to see if there is anyone reading this. Thanks.











1 comment:

  1. Congratulation for finishing the subject!
    Anyway, good luck for your exam and thank you for your attention and cooperation in the class. ^^,

    ReplyDelete